Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hippie Sandwich

As I took my morning walk yesterday morning through the streets of Los Feliz, I stopped at Fred 62 to eat a nice meal before my first day at Grey Boutique. I ordered my usual the Hippie Sandwich, which is SCRUMP-DELI-UMPTOUS! As I walk back home I found this hippie lovin' woman listening to music while stretching and doing backstrokes in the air like she was swimming in a pool. A little further I saw this free spirit smiling and kissing the sky. I don't like to judge people so I just try to understand them and if I can't come to a conclusion I simply smile and accept that the most interesting and diverse people make this world such a more intriguing place to live in. Just like the people who attend award events or trucking down the runways in extravagant ensembles, consistently trains me to keep being open minded to new things. What a great morning that started my day off with some hippie love.
Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment