Friday, February 4, 2011

Vodka & Caviar

As I was getting pampered at my local Nail to Toe Nail Salon drinking champagne and soaking my feet, I chose a color red for my mani-pedi, which was called Vodka & Caviar. I thought this would be a great name for a blog post so I thought to myself hmm...What would portray this name in a fashionable way? Then it came to me instantly! Blacks, reds, tans, and whites complementing each other so well in a Cruella Devil kind of way. Inspiration was derived from the streets, like local bookstores I passed by on my morning walks to the Red Carpet, Spring 2011 Runways, Topshop pieces, and recent outfits I've worn straight from my closet. Wouldn't you say its time for bloodymary mornings or happy hour martini's with a rich side appetizer? I think so!


Viva La Revolucion Book, photographed by Jessica Moreno    Mila Kunis in Alexander McQueen   Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2011 Couture







H & M Red Blazer, Vintage Gucci Clutch, photographed by Jessica Moreno   Christian Dior Spring 2011 Couture   Topshop Red Stain Glass Maxi Skirt $50

Gold-Bronze Leather Cropped Blazer, photographed by Jessica Moreno   Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2011 Couture   Topshop, Camel Skinny Belted Pencil Skirt, $70

1 comment:

Jerrica said...

Cool thinking I like how you added a neutral flesh tone (tan) with the deeper colors!

I want to get my nails done now.

dearest,
http://fashionnostalgia.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment