Friday, February 4, 2011

Let's Give Them Something To Blog About!

People are talkin, talking 'bout people
I hear them whisper, you won't believe it
It took a rumor to make me wonder
Now I'm convinced I'm going under
Thinking 'bout you every day
Dreaming 'bout you every night
Hoping that you feel the same way
Now that we know it, let's really show it!

Let's give them something to talk about
A little mystery to figure out
Let's give them something to talk about
How about love, love, love, love?!

Song Lyrics by Raitt Bonnie, "Lets give them something to talk about" stuck out in my mind once I saw all of these gorgeous and different hues strutting down the runways for Spring 2011. Not only did I get inspired by the runways I also took walks on the streets around my area, searched online, and found the trends to be very relatable to myself as well. Fall in love, and wear them right either being casual or elegant because these are the seasons must-haves! Check out the 4 trends in the following posts: Vodka & Caviar, Tribal Disco, Springing Up Sherbert, and Black Black, Black & Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment